This is Ep. 208, and it’s Friday August 10th, 2012, my name is Dave Linthicum, SOA, cloud computing SME, author, CTO and founder of Blue Mountain Labs.
With me is my special guest. Barb Darrow
Bio:Barb has covered technology and high-tech companies for longer than she’d care to admit. She started out as a reporter for InfoWorld, covering Boston-area software companies; then moved over to CRN where she managed the news staff and covered the business both in terms of technology and how technology is sold. She was also news editor for TechWeb and senior news director at TechTarget before joining GigaOM. Barb enjoys seeing how old-school IT companies are (mis)managing their transition into the cloud computing era. She has won several ASBPE awards for her news coverage. Outside of work, she loves gardening, movies and baseball.
Don’t forget, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, please make sure to rate us on iTunes and like us on Facebook.
- Cloud Open this month in San Deigo
- Cloud Connect in September in Chicago
- InterOp in October New York City (CCPodcast. It is a 25% discount for Interop NY passes.)
2: How Apple and Amazon Security flaws led to my epic hacking
3. Local Governments Could Save the Most from Cloud Computing
4. 6 ways to keep your data safe in the cloud